The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TN DGE) declared the Tamil Nadu Plus One (Class 11) board results 2018 today, May 30, 2018. The results were declared on the official website of the Board – tnresults.nic.in – at around 9 am.
The candidates who have appeared for the Tamil Nadu Board Class 11 examination 2018 can go to the official website to check their results online.
The Tamil Nadu Board had successfully conducted the Examination for Class 11 students in the month of March-April 2018.
If you are one of the students eagerly waiting for the announcement of Tamil Nadu HSC first year results 2018, you can check it on the official website of the TN DGE Board – tnresults.nic.in.
Tamil Nadu HSC First Year Results 2018: Live Updates
- Subject wise pass percentage: Language 95.36%, English 93.33%, Physics 93.0%, Chemistry 92.74%, Biology 96.96%, Computer Science 95.31%
- The highest pass percentage of 97.28% was recorded in Erode which was followed by Tiruppur district with 96.40% and Coimbatore with 96.19%.
- More than 29% (biggest chunk of students) in range of 200-300 marks while the smallest of 4% have scored above 500
- Continuing trend across classes, girls with 94.6% pass percentage overtake boys at 87.4%
- Nearly 8.63 lakh students appeared for the Tamil Nadu +1 exam 2018
- Overall pass percentage of this year is 91.3%
- The results are declared now
- This is the first time that the TNDGE has introduced 11th standard board exams
- TNDGE HSC +1 exams were conducted from March 1 to April 16
- The TN Class 11 results will be released on official websites: dge.tn.gov.in and tnresults.nic.in
- The results will be declared today at 9 am
- Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations will release HSC first year result today