The Railway Recruitment Board has released the application status of candidates who applied for Group C and Group D posts under CEN 01/2018 (for assistant loco pilot and technicians) and CEN 02/2018 (for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC). All the candidates who have applied for the examination can check their application status now.
RRB Group C and Group D recruitment 2018: Steps to check application status
1) Visit the official website of the Indian Railways at indianrailways.gov.in
2) Click on the link for recruitment on the top of the page
3) Click on the link of the regional website of the region from where you applied.
4) Now click on the link to check application status of CEN 01/2018 or CEN 02/2018 (depending on the post you have applied for).
5) Click on the link for candidate login.
7) Key in your registration number and date of birth.
9) The application status will be displayed on the screen.
The link to check the application status will remain active until 23.59 pm on July 20.
Around 15 million (1.5 crore) people have registered for over 89,000 Group C and D jobs advertised by the Railways. Out of this, 26,502 are vacancies for Group C and 62,907 for Group D positions.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will commence computer-based written tests for Assistant Loco Pilot Technicians and Level-I posts tentatively in August/September, 2018. The exact dates will be released on the RRB’s websites in due course.