The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the results of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 result with Rank on May 30, 2018.
The results for both JEE MainPaper I and II are now available on the official website of the CBSE website – cbse.nic.in.
The JEE Main exam 2018 was held on April 8, 2018.
The students who appeared for the JEE Main Exam in the month of April 2018 can check their result on the official website.
The results are now available on the CBSE websites – jeemain.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in.
How to check JEE Main Paper I and II Results 2018
1. Open the official website – cbse.nic.in or jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
2. On the homepage, you will find JEE Main Paper I and Paper II Results link
3. Click on the link
4. A new page will open
5. Enter your Roll number, date of birth and click on submit
6. The result will be displayed on the screen of your computer or mobile
7. You can download or take a printout of your result for future use